[Bash-completion-devel] Hello from Ms vivian shaka

miss vivian last00003 at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 00:12:40 UTC 2009

Hello from Ms vivian shaka, I am writing with the earnest prayer that my attention will meet favorably with you. I don't know quite where to begin. Let me start by saying, simply, that I am inspired to sending you this e-mail in my quest for you for some one I could call my own. With opportunity that will be mutual benefit to two of us,

However, I am Ms.vivian shaka by name and I am 30 years of age from Benguela Province In the Republic of Angola. I am lady with a pure heart and I am also born again Christian. My aim here is to meet some one that will be my friend and we grow into a full fleshed relationship and then we can move to the next level which is love. I am not here for any games,

and I am not looking for a player either, so please if you are player don't bother to write me back as i will not like to be fulled arround, but if you are seriously looking for a serious relationship like I do then lets make it happen. I will email you my picture once i receive permission that we can go on and be friends.Looking Forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I believe we can move from here. Please remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours vivian shaka