No subject

Tue Jul 28 15:57:43 UTC 2009

Year it was announced that the profit margin was 20% after calculating=20
Carefully I found out that the profit margin was 21.1% that is an=20
Excess of 1.2% on each investor so i secretly extracted 1.2% Excess=20
Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the=20
Investor's Marginal Capital Fund and created a separate account where=20
The total sum of the extraction was kept as an expert=2C the account has=20
a value of 28=2C 745=2C 000=2C 00.(pounds) Now=2C I am looking for someone =
who=20
I can trust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual=20
Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All=20
Confirmable and legal documents to back up the claims will be made=20
available to you as soon as possible.

=20
Meanwhile=2C I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby=2C
The funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any
hitch. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested=2C get back t=
o me
through email so that I will provide you with  more information=20
about this transaction or  You provide me with phone number to reach you=20
for more details.
=20
Sincerely=2C
Mr.Collier John.

=20

--_c0da47cf-46c2-4321-a81d-251d6ec1220e_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
Fund Manager: COLLIER JOHN<BR>Fidelity Investments International<BR>Oakhill=
 House=2C 130 Tonbridge Rd Hildenborough<BR>Tonbridge=2C Kent TN11 9DZ=2C<B=
R>London.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL<BR>I am Collier John the fund manager of fid=
elity investment <BR>international=2C The world largest fund management com=
pany with over <BR>1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund and over 900 thousan=
d investors all <BR>over the world. Nevertheless=2C As the Fidelity Fund Ma=
nager=2C I handle all <BR>our Investor's Direct Capital Funds (financial fu=
nds).<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
As a routine=2C every investor gets the percentage profit or dividend <BR>F=
rom the total cash he or she invested into the company annually. Last <BR>Y=
ear it was announced that the profit margin was 20% after calculating <BR>C=
arefully I found out that the profit margin was 21.1% that is an <BR>Excess=
 of 1.2% on each investor so i secretly extracted 1.2% Excess <BR>Maximum R=
eturn Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the <BR>Investor's Margin=
al Capital Fund and created a separate account where <BR>The total sum of t=
he extraction was kept as an expert=2C the account has <BR>a value of 28=2C=
 745=2C 000=2C 00.(pounds) Now=2C I am looking for someone who <BR>I can tr=
ust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual <BR>Investment Pr=
oceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All <BR>Confirmable and legal d=
ocuments to back up the claims will be made <BR>available to you as soon as=
 possible.<BR>
<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Meanwhile=2C I have worked out the modalities and technical=
ities whereby=2C<BR>The funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing House=
s without any<BR>hitch. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interes=
ted=2C get back to me<BR>through email so that I will provide you with&nbsp=
=3B more information <BR>about this transaction or&nbsp=3B You provide me w=
ith phone number to reach you <BR>for more details.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Sincerel=
y=2C<BR>Mr.Collier John.<BR>
<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR></body>

--_c0da47cf-46c2-4321-a81d-251d6ec1220e_--