[Bash-completion-devel] Mail from Debian BTS

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Jun 1 17:45:56 UTC 2009

Hello,

I find the amount of mail originating from the Debian BTS to this list quite
excessive.  For example, I've received at least 9 mails about Debian bug
531337 yesterday/today, some of which are pretty much gibberish to me (some
kind of machine generated processing reports), and others look pretty much
like duplicates.  One mail would have been enough, and I'm not sure if even
that is necessary; no other distro BTS does that either.  Is there a way to at
least decrease the amount of the Debian BTS mail, if getting rid of it
altogether on this list is not found desirable by others?