[Bash-completion-devel] Patches for review (bluez-utils, heimdal, mailman, reportbug, vpnc, wireless-tools)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Jun 8 21:55:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

Like mentioned in the roadmap thread, I have a small pile of patches needing
review: bluez-utils, heimdal, mailman, reportbug, vpnc, wireless-tools:
http://scop.fedorapeople.org/patches/bash-completion/

I don't really use these commands myself, so the patches are basically
untested.  They're quite innocent though, mainly adding use of _split_longopt
(note: not even tested whether the affected commands actually work with "--foo
bar" as well as "--foo=bar") and protection against unusual input using
compgen -W, added "have foo"s and the like.

Let me know if you've tested and had success with some of these and I'll go
ahead and apply to master.