[Bash-completion-devel] APPROVED

Walter Thormas Flatt un.official60 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:20:18 UTC 2009

*From: Walter Thomas Flatt, *

*United Nations Office**,  Texas ,  *

*USA**. Tel/Fax:  +1-253-830-7651  *

*
                  APPROVED PART PAYMENT OF USD$6,100.000.00  *

* *

*Sir,  *

** *We are in receipt of your mail. The contents of your mail were noted
accordingly.   We are to officially inform you that all listed
Beneficiaries to receive the approved payment through the appointed
paying bank in Canada have received their payment as soon as they
complied with the notification letter sent across to them.  The fund
that was mapped for the payment in Canada has been used for paying all
the beneficiaries who first came up with the demand. Now, you are to
receive your fund through our Asia Regional payment center in Malaysia,
we are attaching a diplomat and an official for your payment accordingly
in Malaysia are to arrange for your trip to Malaysia before the arrival
of the diplomat or you should wait for their arrival before you are
going to Malaysia to make sure that they are there before you, with a
little landing charge there in Malaysia. You were three beneficiaries
who are to receive their payment in Malaysia this week as we are about
to close for the year. The diplomat is moving from the United Nations
office in London where the funds were been kept in escrow account in
London Address: United Kingdom Liaison Office Milbank, Tower 21-24
Milbank London SW1P 4QP Country: United Kingdom . Tel/Fax: Fax:
+44-703-182-8363 Moreover, you have to know from the Unset that the
payment you are to receive is the part payment and not full payment of
your inheritance, the UN have mapped out the part payment  of
USD$6,100.000.00 Only, So the diplomat will hand you over one metallic
box which you are to examine in their present and confirm the contents
and sign before they left, mind you that the diplomat that is coming
with your part payment of your money did not know what is inside the box
because we tagged it as United Nations synthetic photographic material
and the box has a code which we will give to you as soon as the we
receive your urgent response. You should get back to us within 24 hours
of this note or your name will not be included in the listed
beneficiaries for Malaysia payment because all the arrangement has been
made toward this payment. *

**

*Thanks, *

*Walter Thomas Flat*