[Bash-completion-devel] New version 1.1 -- release date

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Oct 1 20:18:16 UTC 2009

On Thursday 01 October 2009, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> David Paleino a écrit :
> > 4-spaces wins.
>
> Which means following vim/emacs headers, right ?
> # -*- mode: shell-script; sh-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*-
> # ex: ts=4 sw=4 et filetype=sh
>
> I'm about to reformat all files. If you have pending changes, you'd
> better commit them before, otherwise they'll be difficult to merge.

Please do a git pull before you start, I already committed some changes [0]
which move the indentation settings to the bottom of files and expands the
*Emacs changes to a Local variables block (because I wanted to add "sh-indent-
comment: t" and the line would have been > 80 chars with it).  But other than
that, I think you're correct.  The new settings block should look like:

# Local variables:
# mode: shell-script
# sh-basic-offset: 4
# sh-indent-comment: t
# indent-tabs-mode: nil
# End:
# ex: ts=4 sw=4 et filetype=sh

[0] Looks like the resulting diff was too large for the commits list and thus
was held for moderator approval :(