[Bash-completion-devel] Hi

Anita Samuel anitaasamuel2009 at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 12 07:09:32 UTC 2009

Hi

My regards to your family, I felt like communicating with you my name is
Miss Anita Samuel ,single and never married before,am 5.8fit tall,Average
stature.It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship
with you with due respect. I have great interest in  traveling, my hubbies
are reading and dancing.

Today I found your e-mail id ,then I took the opportunity to write to you as
I will really want us to be good friends,and I will so much appreciate it if
we can click together as one great friends.I will sent you my photo at least
for you to see who is writing to you.

I  will like you to contact me back,So that I will give you full explanation
about myself, and reasons and purpose why I have contacted you .

Feel free  to write me back .

Your's Sincerely .

Anita