[Bash-completion-devel] [Bash-completion-commits] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. eb5e62dec1119d8710368f844723900e2bdedfd4

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Oct 31 12:32:22 UTC 2009

On Saturday 31 October 2009, Guillaume Rousse wrote:

> Those variables (both the bash205, bash205b serie and the default,
> filenames serie) seems to be unused anywhere else in the code, why do we
> need to keep them ?

Removing them is a backwards incompatible change.  There is been a proposal
for removing them nevertheless in 2.x which is why I didn't remove them yet.

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/Proposals/Roadmap

But I guess the proposal has been out for long enough now with no objections
I'm aware of, so I'll drop them in a jiffy.