[Bash-completion-devel] Working on documentation

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:51:45 UTC 2009

Hello people,
with the add of _get_pword, and the numerous tweaks needed to handle both
bash3 and bash4, I feel like having some good documentation is needed for
completion maintainers (be them ourselves or external people).

This is why I'm starting to write some documentation, mainly during my
offline period (you know, I have net access only on weekends, when back home
from University). I'm going to learn ASCIIDoc, and thanks to Freddy's doc/,
we should be able to have something usable with little effort :)

This is just FYI.

Happy hacking,
David

P.S.: kudos to Ville and Freddy: great work!

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino