[Bash-completion-devel] dd completion not working (was: Fwd: [arch-general] dd and bash_completion)

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:21:40 UTC 2009

On Thursday 24 September 2009 17:50:31 you wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,
next time please use the mailing list address (and, Luk is not anymore
involved in bash_completion)

> The dd bash completion file does not seem to work at all.
>
> I spent some times trying to debug/hack it today, but I was not
> familiar with bash completion at all, and I have not been successful.

I don't have much time right now, so I'm forwarding it to the mailing list
where other developers are subscribed too. I could look at it when I get some
free time though (not in the next five-six days, really) :)

Thank you,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino