[Bash-completion-devel] JOB OFFER FROM GRAND HOTEL CANADA

shadia alim shadialim406 at att.net
Mon Dec 6 19:56:34 UTC 2010

Asalaam malekun, I am Shadia Alim from Grand hotel suites in Canada , Grand hotel are recruiting
workers, looking for talented people who want to join the best hotel in the world and as a succeeded
member of the Grand Hotels team and our associates can earn eligibility for the following:
- Relocation allowances
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Child day care assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off
Grand hotel management offer these benefits to any applicants who successfully obtain an approval
for an undergoing visa processes, each of an applicant will also be eligible for an accommodation,
free airline ticket & work authorization permit document which is obtainable through the HRSDC
Labor Office Canada.
Grand hotel will also submit an applicant file record to the HRSDC Labor office for the proper
employment registration and any candidates registered in Canadian Labor Market will begin toreceive the remission of his/her Labor-market blustery fees, to the nominated insurance account
where Grand hotel Management will be paying your premium and the account information we be sent
with your traveling documents to the embassy as soon as the visa processes is approved by the visa
authority Canada.
We do channel our offer and our best services in guiding our applicants for their visa processes and
applicants are responsible for there visa frocessing.
for more information concerning the job vacancy, submit your
application and request via;

mail:inforecruitment at hscgrandemployment.iwarp.com
web ; www.hscgrandemployment.iwarp.com
e-mail ;joboffergrandhotelsuit at yahoo.ca