[Bash-completion-devel] Weird compopt.exp unit test problem

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:24:02 UTC 2010

On 100210 18:16, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Maybe this is what you meant above put in other words, but removing the "-re
> {a\\\'b/c} {" block from compgen.exp or hacking the regexp so that it does not
> match makes the problem go away for me.  I don't think that's the correct fix
> at all, but my tcl/expect-fu is not good enough so it'd make sense for me to
> try to dig deeper.

I can't reproduce the problem on Debian or Ubuntu Jauny unfortunately.  Perhaps
you can try putting:

    sleep 1

in between sending bash commands to see if it's a timing problem.

Maybe the spawned bash process isn't ready for accepting new commands because
the "c" of "cd $TESTDIR" is eaten, strange...

Regards,

Freddy Vulto
http://fvue.nl