[Bash-completion-devel] Weird compopt.exp unit test problem

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:30:27 UTC 2010

On 100211 23:44, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> No objections, go ahead.  I'm not worried at all about adding to the time
> taken by the tests if it makes them more reliable.

I think we need to find a mean/middle.  I'd like to run the tests as
fast as possible when running the tests manually during development.
Let's start with .1 and as soon as anyone reports problems we raise it
with .1?
I added the `sleep .1' right after sending the QUIT/INT.  It's before
waiting for the bash prompt, but I think this should fix it as well(?)
and it's symmetric with the `sleep .1' before the QUIT/INT.

See commit: 9f1073

Greetings, Freddy