[Bash-completion-devel] [alioth tracker] can't attach to bug report i'm not the owner?of

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Thu Feb 18 19:34:15 UTC 2010

On Thursday 18 February 2010 19:59:43, Raph wrote:
> I can't attach to this one,
> but I'm able to attach to the following one I created :
> https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311844&group_id
> =100114&atid=413095

I suspect it being a non-feature of FusionForge.
From the admin panel I can't really do anything -- I'm going to try to install
the same copy running on Alioth locally, and do some tests/patching/whatever
there.
If this turns to be unsolvable, maybe it's time to re-propose moving out of
Alioth for bugtracking :/

David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino