[Bash-completion-devel] (no subject)

® Paulo Carlos Gruppo_finance at apcd.org.br
Sun Jul 4 14:11:23 UTC 2010

Do you need Finance Or a Loan ? But with GruppoMoney Finance, you can get
the cheapest and affordable loan at a low percentage rate of 2.5% yearly.
We have been arranging loans for many years and We are licensed and
recognised internationally with a global financing capability. The Offer
Ranges from €5,000.00  Min. To €100,000,000.00  Max .Contact
us with the information below if you are interested in getting a  loan,
and any other financial assistance.

 Full Names?/ Contact Address/Loan Amount Needed/Duration of the loan/
Direct telephone number/Purpose

Note that the possibility of you getting a Loan from this firm is 100%
Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Regards,
Paulo Carlos