[Bash-completion-devel] Release 1.2? (Re: Namespace prefix?)

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:57:35 UTC 2010

2010/6/11 Freddy Vulto <fvulto at gmail.com>:
> On 12:13, David Paleino wrote:
>> Freddy, do you want me to make it into 1.2 as well?
>
> If possible, yes?  The work is done, so I think it's good to get it out.
>
> The new `_get_comp_words_by_ref' definitely requires bash >= 3.1, but as
> I understand the requirement of bash >= 3.2.0 is already going to be the
> case for 1.2?

Yes, exactly.
I'll merge this as soon as I get home later today (at hospital/university right
now), and I hope I'll finally make a release for the weekend. I don't believe
we need to freeze, since the code seems well established, and we haven't
got serious bugs left.

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino