[Bash-completion-devel] Removal of "-o filenames" to "complete"

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Nov 1 17:36:29 UTC 2010

The notification mail for a change I just committed is being held for
moderator approval for the commits list due to its size, so here's a separate
heads up about it:

http://git.debian.org/?p=bash-completion/bash-
completion.git;a=commitdiff;h=0f450219b667ec5f8d951b0c41593c7b983e2ada

I've been running with this locally for a while, ironing out issues, and am
not aware of any real regressions any more.  I haven't been able to test every
single command, so please keep an eye on things that were previously escaped
as filenames and should still be, but no longer are.