[Bash-completion-devel] [Bash-completion-commits] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. c86b336769cdc025a63c13bf3448ce5d5019a563

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Nov 15 18:46:38 UTC 2010

On Saturday 13 November 2010, Freddy Vulto wrote:
> On 101113 11:04, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> > Cool, work on make (dist)check is appreciated.  But (seemingly) all unit
> > tests are failing for me now, both when run with runUnit and with make
> > check.
>
> Both runUnit and `make check' running fine here.  What is the error
> message exactly?

The expected one for each test.  For example:

$ ./runUnit
[...]
Running ./unit/__expand_tilde_by_ref.exp ...
FAIL: ~user should return /home/user
FAIL: ~/foo should return /home/user/foo
FAIL: ~user/bar should return /home/user/bar
FAIL: ~user/$HOME should return /home/user/$HOME
[...]

Attached is the complete log/unit.log for a "./runUnit _count_args.exp" run
which finished with:

                 === unit Summary ===

# of expected passes            1
# of unexpected failures        5

The results seem sane (for example there's a "2" for each "FAIL: ... should
set args to 2" etc) but for some reason it results in a FAIL nevertheless.
Just guessing, maybe something's wrong with the expected prompt?

I verified with git bisect that it's indeed commit c86b336 after which I
started seeing these failures.