[Bash-completion-devel] [Bash-completion-commits] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. c86b336769cdc025a63c13bf3448ce5d5019a563

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:37:07 UTC 2010

On 101119 21:44, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Yep, all unit tests pass again here now.  Thanks.

Great.  I'm having trouble with `completion/ssh.exp' though, I'm looking
into that now.  I'll try to rewrite the passing of optional parameters
as done in `match_items()' to avoid the use of eval in tcl if $args need
to be passed between functions.
Then there are still some test suite improvements of Leonard Crestez in
the "expect-fixes" branch I'd like to integrate in master.

Greetings,

Freddy Vulto
http://fvue.nl