[Bash-completion-devel] assert_bash_exec output treatment

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Sep 19 08:30:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

The _filedir.exp unit test currently outputs:

ERROR Unexpected output from bash command "_filedir should run without
errors":
bash: compopt: not currently executing completion function

...but that's just an error message output, it doesn't actually cause a test
suite failure.  I wonder if that's on purpose, and what's "multipass_name" in
assert_bash_exec?

(The actual stderr output in _filedir when invoked like this is easy to fix,
I'll push a patch doing that in a moment.)