[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313088] Need help reviewing a completion file. How to add space after word is completed?

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Apr 17 11:07:13 UTC 2011

Bugs item #313088, was opened at 2011-04-17 11:07
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313088&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment:
Anonymous message posted by birgerjn at gmail.com

Hello,

I'm humble to ask here. Since I know this is a bug tracker. But I'm not quite sure where else to ask for any help.

I need someone to review this completion file, and comment on it. Also, the main issue at hand, is the need to add a space after the word is completed.

File: https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Contributions/brew_bash_completion.sh
Reported problem on Github: https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/issues/5052

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you!

Birger J.