[Bash-completion-devel] Euro Sweepstakes Bonanza

Euro Sweepstakes Bonanza congratulafe at aim.com
Sun Feb 13 02:49:10 UTC 2011

The Euro Sweepstakes Bonanza, congratulate you as one of our Ten (10) Star Prize Winner,
in our 2011  Euro International Awareness Promotion (EIAP) held in Madrid. This makes you the
winner of a cash prize of €750 ,000. EUROS. This is free promotion to complement the xmas and new year
package.

To begin processing of your prize contact:

ADASE  AGENCY S.L
MR. David Carlos  (claim officer)
TEL: +34 672-969-328
FAX: +34 911-820-312
Email: adaseaagencys at aim.com  or  adaseagenccy at luckymail.com

Contact him, with your,
REF. NUMBER: EULOTTO/0208/ESP/003,  BATCH NUMBER: 2010/AXN/30_46 and EMAIL ADDRESS: bash-completion-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org.
Also provide listed information below:
Names / Address / Mobile No / Phone No/ Fax No / Country  .

Have You Won Before? if No, Please you are free to solicit for participation in the next promotion in February 2011. If you are
the owner of this email, please contact your agent above to above expiration.

Best regards,
Mr. David Carlos

Note: This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or entity that 'If you
are not the own this email address, and has received this message in error, we inform you that
it is the content of reserved Unauthorized use is prohibited by law and, Therefore, please notify
us by e - mail.