[Bash-completion-devel] [SCM] bash-completion branch, 1.x, updated. 1.2-218-ga5e203c

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Jan 10 18:41:09 UTC 2011

On Sunday 09 January 2011, David Paleino wrote:

> I'm calling it 1.3, for the moment.
> Will follow the usual period of "freeze", which I believe will be very
> short (1 week?), since we all have used the code for long time and no
> awful bugs seem to have appeared.

How would you like to handle the fixes that appear in master during the
freeze?  I suggest you as the release manager (congrats ;)) follow what gets
committed and use your judgement what gets pulled in to the 1.x branch and
take care of the merging.  Would that work for you?

(I think the python changes I just pushed are safe to be merged, but I pushed
them to master only at least for now.)