[Bash-completion-devel] Debian Job Opportunity

Thomas Peace thomas.peace at appliedrg.com
Fri Jan 21 05:12:43 UTC 2011

I thought this would good way to deliver my message to the Debian community.
Please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum for this email.

Thanks,

Our client is currently seeking a Developer who enjoys solving complex
problems while working in a fast paced Agile Scrum environment.  Are you
passionate about writing elegant code?  Please apply here.  This is an up
and coming company startup which is well funded and led by industry
veterans.  All applicants encouraged to apply.

Skills Required:

Communication: Ability to turn business requirement into technical
documentation

SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum

Programming languages: Ruby, Python, Erlang, C/C++, Ruby on Rails, HTML,
CSS, and Javascript.

Data management Skills:  Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop stores, HBase, Postgres,
My SQL, MS SQL

Operating System:  Linux, Debian preferred

Education:

BS in Computer Science or similar required

Key Words: Developer, Engineer, Database, Schema, Design, Development,
Agile, Scrum, Ruby, Python, Erlang, C, C++, Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS,
Javascript,  Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop stores, HBase, Postgres, My SQL, MS
SQL, Linux, Debian, Atlanta, Ga, Previous experience with commercial
software products preferred.  Example companies  include Red Hat, Apple
Computer, Sun Microsystems, Google, and Microsoft Corporation. Experience in
the design and development of Free Software in the Open Source Initiative
also preferred.

Thomas Peace | Account Executive
http://www.appliedrg.com/email_logo.jpg
Corporate Office | Atlanta, Ga
Phone: 770-559-3403| Cell: 770-374-0678
 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Resource-Group/121750994533828>
http://appliedrg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/facebook.png
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3137749>
http://appliedrg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/linkedin.png
<http://twitter.com/AppliedRG>
http://appliedrg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/twitter.png
<http://appliedrg.com/careers/feed>
http://appliedrg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/feed.png

I respect the value of your time. If you'd prefer not to receive email
messages like this from me, just let me know. Notice: This email contains
confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It
is intended only for the named recipient. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to
this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should
immediately delete it from your computer system.