[Bash-completion-devel] [SCM] debian-package branch, master, updated. debian/1.3-3-2-g6089f02

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue May 3 13:48:26 UTC 2011

On 05/03/2011 02:12 PM, David Paleino wrote:

>     Add message for users before they report a bug (debian/bug-presubj), I'm kind of fed-up with bugs caused by acroread.sh :/

So am I... up to the point that I'm tempted to blacklist loading files
named acroread.sh in bash_completion like $_backup_glob and Makefile* are.

But then again I have so far resisted the temptation because we have the
namespace prefix roadmap item, and as a result of that our _filedir will
quite probably be renamed to something else thus making the issue moot.
 Maybe we're ready to start discussing the namespace item soon...?