[Bash-completion-devel] bash-completion "1.99" in Debian experimental

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Nov 1 19:26:57 UTC 2011

On 11/01/2011 08:51 PM, David Paleino wrote:

> If there are no objections, I'll go ahed uploading bash-completion
> "1.3-488-gce128e7" (that's what git-describe gave me: that means "488" commits
> after 1.3, git commit ce128e7).

Not at all, I've been planning to do the same for Fedora Rawhide.

Regarding versioning, what I've been thinking that should we lower the
version in master to let's say 1.90 (to leave room for a few more betas
before 2.0) and roll a real beta release tarball out of it and link it
at the project page to invite even more people to test it?