[Bash-completion-devel] Towards dynamic completion loading

Igor Murzov e-mail at date.by
Mon Oct 3 01:03:21 UTC 2011

> Anything else?  I have a bunch of completions that don't need anything
> from other files already split up locally (see 1) above) and unless
> there are objections, I'm going to commit that to master soon.

Ok, I understood everything now :) No objections from me. But testing of
all that dynamic stuff is not obvious for me. Also we probably should
write some tool to track dependencies on external functions. And maybe it
is a good idea to put functions used by more than one completion to its
own file.

-- Igor