[Bash-completion-devel] Construction Management Question

Chuck Lorrell chuck at constructionmanagementdegree.com
Tue Oct 25 20:14:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to spread the word about my new education site called
http://www.constructionmanagementdegree.com.

My goal is to give prospective students easy access to the best
information available on Construction Management degree programs. My site offers
an extensive campus listing of schools offering Construction Management
degrees as well as helpful career info.

Would you consider adding my site to the resources section of: http://www.123freechatnow.com/chatrooms/oftc.html?
I think it would be a great addition to your resources page.

Thanks for taking a look, and let me know if there is anything else
you need from me in order to add my link!

Chuck Lorrell