[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313514] ssh command completion failed

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Fri Feb 3 19:51:16 UTC 2012

Bugs item #313514, was changed at 2012-01-16 11:39 by Igor Murzov
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313514&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment:
I'm using Debian testing (Wheezy), bash-completion v1.3. When I type "ssh ", and then type TAB key, there's an error saying "sed: -e expression #1, char 97: invalid reference \2 on `s' command's RHS".

I think it is caused by some escaped backslash problems. I proposed a patch for reviewing in attached file.