[Bash-completion-devel] 'git flow' Completions

Igor Murzov intergalactic.anonymous at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:21:36 UTC 2012

> Could you add the completions for the popular 'git flow' extension to
> bash completion please?
>
> You can find it at https://github.com/bobthecow/git-flow-completion

Completion for the `git flow` as I can see relies on completion for `git`.
And we don't provide completion for `git`, so we'll need to add it first.
And then we'll need maintainer for this completion as git is constantly
evolving. Also as bash-completion and git are independent we'll need to
find the way to synchronize them somehow.
  There are too much problems with adding `git flow` completion to
bash-completion, so it's better to keep this completion somewhere in
`git flow` repository. Just copy file with your completion to
/etc/bash_completion.d/ on `make install`.

-- Igor