[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313111] Please add scilab completion support

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Mar 11 10:21:21 UTC 2012

Bugs item #313111, was changed at 2011-05-08 17:31 by Sylvestre Ledru
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313111&group_id=100114

Original bug number: 575527

Initial Comment:
Hello,

Could you review and apply the attached patch which adds the Scilab completion ?

Thanks

Comment By: Sylvestre Ledru (sylvestre)