[Bash-completion-devel] PICKUP NEEDED

Danny Kennedy gooddk1011 at live.com
Thu Jan 31 13:10:23 UTC 2013

Hello,
      I am Danny Kennedy, and I need your company's service by shipping some clothing Items to my store in United State.

The pick-up address is
10 Fouberts Place,
Carnaby London,
W1F7PF UK

And my Delivery address is
Address:123D
Bal Harbour, Florida 33154
United States

Also the information of the packages is

Customer ID #TW004223B3.
Dimension::23.6 X 29.5 X 61INCHES
Weight of Package/s::105KG
Total weight ::105KG

Kindly get back to me if you are able to render this service, also I need you to get back to me with the amount it will cost to ship this package to the delivery address. Also I need you to know that I will be making the payments with my master card in which when you provide me quote for the shipment, I will email you my master card information so that you can process the fees. And I need to know if you are able to help process the payment for the order with the shipping fees and then make payment to company on my behalf. Kindly get back to me regarding my shipment.

Regards

Danny Kennedy