[Bash-completion-devel] Supply USB flash memory and Power Bank (真正的U盘与移动电源工厂)

Torovo Group Ltd usb88 at torovo.com
Sun May 25 02:49:46 UTC 2014

Dear Clients,

We are the professional USB flash memory and Power Bank factory in China  which can supply   as your requirement with competitive price.

It's our pleasure to start our long term business relationship with your esteem company.

Any questions, plz kindly feel free to contact us!

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Samuel

Torovo Group Ltd
www.usb-drive-manufacturers.com
skype: torovo_usb_disk

Tel: 86-755-36926927

我们是专业的U盘和移动电源厂家,希望与外贸公司及中间商合作,我们可以提供最具优惠的价格.欢迎来厂洽谈合作.

希望这封邮件对你来说很及时和必要,并为你提供更多一个优质的供应商的选择.反之,因为这封邮件,如果给你带来不愉快和反感,我深感抱歉,说声对不起.
希望这封邮件对你来说很及时和必要,并为你提供更多一个优质的供应商的选择.反之,因为这封邮件,如果给你带来不愉快和反感,我深感抱歉,说声对不起.