[Bash-completion-devel] Processed (with 3 errors): bug 811496 adding more packages to affects

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 22 07:21:06 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> affects 811496 + apt-show-versions darcs deborphan
Bug #811496 [bash-completion] bash-completion: causes every package to have obsolete conffiles in /etc/bash_completion.d/ and no migration
Bug #815563 [bash-completion] bash-completion: causes every package to have obsolete conffiles in /etc/bash_completion.d/ and no migration
Ignoring request to set affects of bug 811496 to the same value previously set
Ignoring request to set affects of bug 815563 to the same value previously set
> desktop-file-validate dkms dlocate-completion dput feedgnuplot
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> git-extras git-prompt grub insserv lttng maven notmuch ocamlfind quilt
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> schroot scilab tuxpaint ufw
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> thank you
Stopping processing here.

811496: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=811496
815563: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=815563