[locales] Summary for 2005-03-31 -> 2005-04-10 period

Denis Barbier belocs-locales-data@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:19:00 +0200

Hi,

Here are some news about my work during the last 2 weeks:
 * Project pages on http://alioth.debian.org/projects/belocs/
   + Tasks have been created.
   + Bugs and all other information should be sent to this mailing list,
     but unfortunately it does not work.  Any help to see what I made
     wrong is welcome.
   + A basic homepage has been put at http://belocs.alioth.debian.org/
 * Migration to testing.
   In order to work around ARM buildd queue, a newer belocs-locales-bin
   has been uploaded after removing dependency on cdbs and quilt (by
   applying patches before generating the source package).  Then
   http://bugs.debian.org/302941 was filed because localedef is
   unusable on 64-bit systems.  I chose to fix this bug quickly in
   order to prevent broken packages from entering testing, and made
   another upload.  This one should enter testing on Tuesday.
 * New patches in belocs-locales-data.
   These patches will be uploaded ASAP belocs-locales-data enters
   testing.  They contain fixes for Arabic locales, and inclusion of
   several locales shipped by Mandriva.

Denis