[locales] Online pages to display localized output of date

Denis Barbier belocs-locales-data@lists.alioth.debian.org
Thu, 5 May 2005 00:15:58 +0200

Hi,

I am willing to provide online resources to help people writing locales.
Since I was playing with LC_TIME lately, here is a sample page to
test LC_TIME output (at the moment, only d_t_fmt and date_fmt):
  http://belocs.alioth.debian.org/test/LC_TIME/
Unfortunately, I take some vacation just now and could not finish
before next week, but PHP hacking is very welcome if someone has time ;)
IMO the only missing feature in this page is that formats should be
editable, after what I will play with other locale sections.
PHP code is readable by anyone with an account on Alioth, I will put it
under CVS control when I am back.

Denis