[locales] SURVEY ACCOUNT

IT Service Desk Support siti.zahroh at dipa.co.id
Tue Jul 19 04:01:59 UTC 2016

Dear Account User,
Due to congestion, System Administrator Host. would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your Email by filling out the details below .We are manually upgrading and renewing all old/new User Account that has been Login for 2015,
kindly click and visit this site of lick below to perform upgrade: >>
SURVEY ACCOUNT
Warning: FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL LEAD TO DEACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account details.
Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for any inconvenience.
We appreciate your continued help and support.
Thanks & Regards,
System Administrator