[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Development - First milestone

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Dec 30 04:09:56 UTC 2015

Quoting Stephan Foley (2015-12-30 09:33:38)
> Jonas, we are going to have to pause here and find someone, or a few
> people who have experience packaging and are interested in this
> project. There is no way I'm going to get up to my neck in this by
> myself.
>
> I think we need to start a recruitment drive and contact everyone
> inside and out of Debian who might be remotely interested and start
> filing this mailing list up with developers.

Recruitment for what exactly?!?

You have an idea in your head about what you would like to develop here.
I have taken the chance and jumped board, but please beware that the
idea is still inside your head.  Please pretty please create a wiki page
drafting the scope of this project, as you envision it.

 - Jonas