[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Current status?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Apr 30 14:52:45 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Quoting Mike Grace (2016-04-28 05:20:55)
> I was curious if the project is still ongoing and what the current
> level of progress is?  Are you close to an alpha release?

Thanks for your interest in the project!

Project moves _very_ slowly, but I have not lost interest in it, and I
hope others haven't either (except the initiator, who sadly left due to
the slow pace).

If you are waiting for me and others to make something for you to test,
then simply wait :-)

If you want to help move the project forward more substantially than
testing and using it (when something exist to play with), then please
tell what it is you want to do, and that hopefully inspires others
(including myself) in prioritizing this project.

Regards,

 - Jonas