[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki updated with Jonas and Jed's suggestions

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 02:46:55 UTC 2016

Hi Jonas,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> Until I had done that it was helpful to me that you shared every single
> package you wanted included in the blend, but you need not do that any
> longer - so yes, it sounds like a good idea to now reshape the wiki page
> to cover only highlights, and enhance those e.g. with references to
> various external resources.

OK, I will work on this over the coming week. I want to have a really
good top part describing the project, intended users, benefits of
Fluxbox, etc. Basically a sales pitch on why you should care, why
should you join, why you should install.

Then, two other parts. One will describe what one needs to know about
the project and navigating "Debian's maze" as you call it. For
example, were the source code lives, how to install, important parts
of how the project is put together. Lastly a resource section with
links to Debian docs and outside projects of interest.

Input would be great. Especially, I would like to list out "use
cases". So, instead of just saying "thin client" I would like to
enumerate: thin client for schools, kiosks, etc.

Thanks everyone!