[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki update

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 03:01:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone and hope you all caught up with the post-holiday
clearing of the desks. I updated the wiki incorporating Jonas
suggestions. It is probably way too technical for an average user
(what these blends target), so we can move it all over to a
developer's section later. Mostly I tried to list out all the
resources I would want if I was installing Fluxbox from scratch.

https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend

One quick question...can Adobe open source fonts be added to the sid
repos or otherwise packaged with this blend?

Thanks for the review and suggestions welcome! Also, if anyone feels
they are a good writer, we need an opening statement and some
supporting paragraphs describing the blend.