[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Introduction to the group

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Jan 12 04:40:13 UTC 2016

Quoting Denis Briand (2016-01-11 14:06:41)
> I'm Denis Briand 35 years old, IT (old ^^) student.
> It will be a pleasure to help you in your project.

Welcome aboard the team, Denis!

Also welcome to others who have subscribed recently - nice with a little
intro, but not needed: Also perfectly fine if you just wanna "lurk" :-)

We are now so many that it might make sense to create an irc channel, if
some of you wants to be sysop (or whatever the name is) for that - I am
frequently on irc so would join, but am not familiar with hosting a
channel.  If interested, then Debian generally uses OFTC.net as network,
and I suggest #debian-fluxbox as channel name.  My nick is "jonas" :-)

Another concrete way to engage is to share - either here on the
mailinglist (referencing code somewhere public, not attaching it) or at
wiki.debian.org somewhere.  I say "somewhere" because our main page
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianFluxbox is more user-oriented, so we
probably need a separate page for developer notes.

 - Jonas