[Blend-fluxbox-devel] NEXT STEPS - please pay attention

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 02:43:20 UTC 2016

We are not here to figure out all this esoteric stuff about
philosophy. And, we are not here to decide on the best web browser.
The project is already set up and in motion. We are here to build
stuff.

The next steps are:

- create base blend and install on blank partition
- build up infrastructure (homepage, tasks, etc)

Please, everyone, pay attention and focus. Let's stop having the same
discussions over again. I am still waiting with a blank partition on
my HD with a base install of Stretch and I have no blend-fluxbox to
install.

Thanks :-)

Steve