[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Current status?

Mike Grace rmgrace at midwest.net
Sun May 1 18:21:15 UTC 2016

I am glad the project is still ongoing.  I would like to do testing when you have an alpha.  Unfortunately, I am not a developer more of a “hobbyist” or “end user” really.

I wish you guys had more resources available to you.  Have you thought of taking a shortcut? Instead of building fluxbox Debian from scratch, build it from an antiX 15.1 base iso or lxde Debian?  I realize this isn't elegant but distros were born this way.  In fact antiX 15.1 base is Debian stable with fluxbox as the window manager and uses Debian repos.  The main differences are the addition of some scripts and goodies in the antiX repos.  Would it be easier to start with antiX and delete out the unwanted parts rather than starting from scratch?

Best Wishes,

Mike