[Bootcd-user] Re: RE: bootcd recognize CDROM drive

Thomas Krennwallner djmaecki@ull.at
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:45:29 +0100

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML

Hi!

On Sat Dec 13, 2003 at 09:12:02PM -0500, azajac@vif.com wrote:
> Regarding CDROM recognition, I got it to work in november, but I have
> to modify the initrd by hand.  If you can put it into a script so that
> you do not have to modify the initrd, I would be happy to test it
> out...

I know ;-). Right know I don't have the time to integrate it. But I
would say that it would be default to search for cdrom if someone uses
initrd booting.

So long
Thomas

--=20
 .''`.  Obviously we do not want to leave zombies around. - W. R. Stevens
: :'  : Thomas Krennwallner <djmaecki at ull dot at>
`. `'`  1024D/67A1DA7B 9484 D99D 2E1E 4E02 5446  DAD9 FF58 4E59 67A1 DA7B
  `-    http://bigfish.ull.at/~djmaecki/

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML--