[Bootcd-user] Using bootcd generated iso on hard drive

Victoria Alexandru victoria_alexandru at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 23:57:42 UTC 2005

Hi,
I wander if anyone have installed the image generated
by bootcd on hard drive (read-only) and to run it in
ram.

I'm thinking to install it on a CF and I need to be
careful with write cycles. I don't need to write
anything on CF afterwords, just to boot and run. The
people familiar with knoppix know the term "poor man's
install"

I would greatly appreciate any hint/help.

V.