[Bootcd-user] unable to boot with the created cdimage

animesh das animesdas at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:28:41 UTC 2007

Hi,
    my host system is ubuntu-7.04(edgy). With the bootcdwrite command
i have created iso cd image.But during booting with this image, i am
getting error. Acoording to suggessions of my previous mail i have
installed bootcdmkinitrd. with bootcdmkinitrd i have created initrd
image And after that i have created iso cd image. But i am still
getting error during booting.
The error is like:
               /usr/share/bootcd probe root:154: sleep not found
                 mount: unknown filesystem type "devfs"
               sbin/init:426: arith: syntax error : "0x"
               kernel panic-not syncing: Attempt to kill init

I don't understand what is the cause of this error.
 Can anyone help me what will be the solution of this error.
With thanks and regards
Animesh