[Bootcd-user] Warning message and Files aren't copied to ram

jabrial at dsp.itb.ac.id jabrial at dsp.itb.ac.id
Mon Nov 26 04:55:45 UTC 2007

Hi.

I'm using bootcd 3.00 to create my own Debian bootcd.
I have two questions.

First question:
When creating the cd, I got warning like this:
--SNIP--

--- OUTPUT from <mkisofs -z -R -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -o
var/spool/bootcd/cdimage -J /var/spool/bootcd/compressed_dir> ---
Unknown file type (unallocated) /var/spool/bootcd/compressed_dir/.. -
ignoring and continuing.
--- (e)xit (r)edo (i)gnore ---

--SNIP--

I chose ignore for the warning and the cd works fine (maybe). Can anyone
explain to me, what does the warning mean? Is it okay if I choose ignore?

Second question:
When booting the cd, there are some files (e.i. postgresql files) that
aren't copied to ram, so I have to copy manually.
Is there a way to make that files being copied automatically?

Thanks for the answers.
And sorry for my bad english.

regards,

Billy