the BTS gains a remote bug tracking feature for free !

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Wed May 3 18:40:51 UTC 2006

[ not subscribed, please Cc-me ]

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 06:33:09PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > Could you please briefly comment about where to start looking for
> > adding a new backend?

<snipped useful info>

Thanks!

>   If you are interested into writing a backend (for mantis I guess ?),

Nice and correct guess :-)

> you could join the devel ML, so that you can start when the API is
> mature enough (that should be in less than a week IMHO though).

Sorry, I've no time to follow yet another mailing list right now.
However, since I believe the topic is of interest for other people as
well, what do you think of posting a "call for backend contributions" on
-devel or even -devel-announce when you believe the API is ready?

Cheers.