Code.Google.com support - Was: Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Michal Čihař nijel at debian.org
Sun Feb 1 07:57:58 UTC 2009

Hi

Dne Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:13:43 +0100
Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> napsal(a):

> Le lundi 19 janvier 2009 à 10:34 +0100, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> > Also are there any plans for supporting code.google.com?
> >

> Why not...
>
> I couldn't find any reference of an API, so I guess we'd have to do some
> scraping... nothing really difficult, I guess.

You can use their CSV export, I think it's much easier to process :-).

Bug URL is:
http://code.google.com/p/<project>/issues/detail?id=<id>

CSV export is here:

Where <type> is 1 for all issues, 2 for opened, 6 for new and 7 for
not verified rest of values is related to logged in user.

And <colspec> is space separate list of fields you want to get.

Real life URLs:
Bug:
http://code.google.com/p/pyicqt/issues/detail?id=158
CSV: